Exciting stuff today, Daydreamers! I‘m pleased to finally share with you the details of the competition I’m holding with Next. I have for you a beautiful bag that is so on trend you won’t need to worry about the rest of your wardrobe; by carrying this baby your favourite LBD will be made current instantaneously, while your weekend jeans and blazer combo will be updated for spring and beyond.
With it’s black, khaki and biscuit coloured panels and roomy interior, the Next bag is versatile and covetable all at the same time. The colour blocking gives it a sporty look, while the structure and clean lines keep things sophisticated and chic. Part Alexander Wang, part Celine. You can wear it with almost anything – it’s not only a great bag for classic pieces and weekend looks, it’s a must-have for work too.
Inside, the bag is deep enough to contain all of your essentials – such as your wallet, sunglasses, scarf, brolly and make up bag – as well as your tablet or laptop. You could probably squeeze an important set of documents in there too, should you need to. A common problem with oversize bags can be losing your smaller items to what often becomes a bottomless pit, but Next has this covered; the outer compartments are a well-thought design element, great for keeping little bits and pieces like your lippy, keys and phone to hand.
So, basically, you need this bag in your life. There’s just one condition… follow the rules below. It’s worth it – five minutes of your time could result in a very stylish prize which will see you beyond the spring months; this is a bag you’ll cherish for years.
1. Follow The Daydreamer and Next on Facebook:
2. Follow The Daydreamer and Next on Twitter:
3. Choose an outfit from the Next website that you would style this bag with and email the link to [email protected].
The subject should read NEXT COMP and your email should include the link to the Next outfit/clothing, your name, telephone number, postal address, email address and Twitter handle.
Deadline is Wednesday 27 March at 12 noon.
The winner will be announced on Thursday 28 March.
The winner should receive their prize bag in time for the weekend!
Terms & Conditions:
1. There is no cash alternative to the prize.
2. The Daydreamer will choose the top three looks emailed to the above inbox and a Next representative will choose the winning look to avoid any risk of bias or favouritism.
3. Any lost or late entries will not be included in the competition.
4. The competition is open to UK residents only.
5. Should the prize be lost or stolen on route to the winner, The Daydreamer and Next will not be held responsible.